[Kictanet] 'Cheaper to fly than use ADSL'

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at kenet.or.ke
Mon Nov 14 13:00:20 EAT 2005

Hi All,

The article was refering to how expensive Internet access is from Telkom
SA. As had been indicated, follow this link for
more:http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?newslett=1&click_id=79&art_id=vn20051114062722287C918494&set_id=1

By visiting that link, you will actually have a feel of their speeds,

Muthoni