[Kictanet] KICTANet Planning meeting

Lizette Kraft lkraft at idrc.or.ke
Tue Nov 8 13:02:26 EAT 2005

Dear All,
I am sorry to say that I will not be able to attend today's meeting pls
bear with me I am travelling today p.m. I wish you all great meeting.

A small request for list members: Is there anyone going to Tunis on
Thursday, Friday or Saturday? Can this person please contact Gladys
Githaiga cc'd in this email for a message?

Thanks and cheers,
FE