[Kictanet] Away from home base

Lizette Kraft lkraft at idrc.or.ke
Mon Nov 7 15:31:38 EAT 2005

Dear All,

Just to let you know that I will be available on email address (can the
Kictanet administrator kindly note and change on the Kictanet mailing list)
lizettekraft at yahoo.co.uk and lizette.kraft at gmail.com as from tomorrow onwards.

Kindly remind us when the next Kictanet meeting will be.

thanks and kind regards
Lizette