[Kictanet] RE: KICTANet Planning Meeting - Confirmed Tue, 8th Nov 2:30p.m-5:00p.m

John Walubengo jwalubengo at kcct.ac.ke
Thu Nov 3 18:11:41 EAT 2005

With the additional agenda.

Minutes of the GSM Consumer Forum shall be broadcasted on Mon 7th by midday.

walu.

>>> "Wainaina Mungai" <wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net> 11/01/05 12:12pm >>>
Dear All,

I second the change of date and suggest that we add one more item to the
agenda.

We have a request by Global NetCorps (GNC) - an initiative of Digital
Opportunity Trust - to meet with especially members of the KICTANet
civil society caucus on the same day. They are planning the launch of
NetCorps in Kenya.

We could have them present to us between 2:30pm and 3:30pm. If members
could read through the GSM Consumer forum Report ciculated earlier, and
come in by 2pm, we could comfortably include this extra item.

Regards,
Wainaina