[Kictanet] Re: GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY OF WORKING WITH CONSTITUENCY DEV FUND

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 31 13:12:33 EAT 2005

Hi All,

I now agree that 4pm is okay. Meanwhile, I have
progrssed alot with MP's programme. The Constuency
development fund secretariat has agreed to partnr with
us in reaching all the 210 MP's and constituencies.

In my meeting with them this morning, they extended an
invitaion to KICTANET to join their constiuency CDF
sensitisation roadshows that start from June 20 to
July 3rd, 2005.

All we need, is to select 8 KICTANET members to join
their 8 groups that will be touring the constituencies
per province. Obviously we will requre to fund our
reps with per diems of say Shs 5,000 per day x 10 days
x 8 pax = 400,000/=

The bottom line is that we shall have opportunity to
make presentations to the MP's and their constinuency
Dev. committees that includes all the district
officers, on ICT policy and probably how they can use
IT to manage constituency funds.

They have also invited KICTANET to their meeting on
Monday 6th June at 9am at Continental house to firm up
this arrangemnt.

Please figure out how we can quickly fund this golden
opportunity in the next two weeks and lt us deal with
it on Thursday.

Regards,

Charles

CHARLES N. NDUATI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
KENYA ICT FEDERATION (ICT BOARD OF KENYA PRIVATE SECTOR ALLIANCE)
11th FLOOR, BRUCE HOUSE, KAUNDA STREET
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI KENYA
TEL: 254020-317996/251438/253847