[Kictanet] KICTANET MEETING!

John Walubengo jwalubengo at kcct.ac.ke
Fri May 27 04:56:35 EAT 2005

seconded.  I like the afternoon idea.

afternoon means we don't have to miss a whole day from our offices...but it also means we miss the lunch Lizette had offered...but maybe she could convert it into a cocktail or dinner -  if we cross our fingers hard (;-)

walu.

>>> <alice at apc.org> 05/27/05 10:35am >>>
Hi Lizette
Thanks. Could we push the meeting to the afternoon instead of morning hours?
perhaps from 4.00 p.m.?
thanks