[Kictanet] Rough Draft Minutes KICTANET planning meeting May 2005

Florence Akin Aina feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 16 19:07:31 EAT 2005

Hi all,
With respect to absences, perhaps we need a set of simple rules so it is clear what the expectations are?
And perhaps a list of members is in order?
Cheers,
FE

alice at apc.org wrote:
Dear KICTANET members,

Find attached rough (ignore typo's etc) notes taken during the monthly
planning meeting that took place on May 4, 2005 at the jacaranda hotel.

Please note that there was a concern raised regarding the chronic absence of
some members of the network during the planning meetings and I would wish to
take this opportunity to encourage network members to at least attend or
send their proxy to attend these monthly planning meetings, which are used
for brainstorming and strategic planning.

Also kindly note urgent action points:
1. Awareness creation campaign parliamentary group that is being coordinated
by KIF, Charles could you kindly send an update to the list.
2. Fundraising activities, members responsible, Florence, Brian, Willie,
Alice, and PS ministry information and communication. I shall share the
draft proposal with you all shortly

thanks, if there are any comments/clarifications please let me know

kind regards
A. Wanjira Munyua
National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in Africa (CATIA)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
alice at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
http://www.catia.ws