[Kictanet] Fw: APOLOGIES

Lizette Kraft lkraft at idrc.or.ke
Thu Mar 24 10:04:33 EAT 2005

Dear Ben,

 From Florence Etta and I, we send you our heartfelf condolence on the loss
of your dear Mother.  We pray that you know God's comfort and peace at this
time and our prayers are with you and your family during your grief.  Be
strong and courageous, for the Lord always brings out good from a bad
painful experience and situation. Lean on Him.

Kind regards

Lizette Kraft
Project Assistant
Kenya ICT Policy Project - IDRC