[Kictanet] RE:MOMBASA REPORT SUMMARY PUBLISHED BY NATION

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 17:06:01 EAT 2005

Hi All,

As much as I appreciate Muriuki's guideline for the
report, I must say it will take me ages due to
pressure of other official duties. However, for
starters, all of you get the summary article in
Today's june 22nd wednesday nation, page 9 titled
EXPERTS SET EYES ON TECHNOLOGY POLICY BY ABSALOM
MUTERE.

Cheers,

Charles Nduati

--- oscar Mwangi <oscar at abantu.org> wrote:

> hi Brian,
> i would also be happy to publish it in our quarterly
> publication of GAP
> Matters
>

> Oscar Mwangi

=== message truncated ===>

CHARLES N. NDUATI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
KENYA ICT FEDERATION (ICT BOARD OF KENYA PRIVATE SECTOR ALLIANCE)
11th FLOOR, BRUCE HOUSE, KAUNDA STREET
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI KENYA
TEL: 254020-317996/251438/253847