[Kictanet] Re: Report on Mombasa Workshop

Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net
Fri Jun 17 10:47:13 EAT 2005

This is to thank all of you who were supportive of the Youth and ICT issues
during the Mombasa Workshop. We hope that the initiative to support youth will
result in sustainable development of the ICT sector and the our nation as a
whole.

We will be sending you details of the "Kenya Youth and ICT Convention" to be
held at the end of July. For now, details of the campaign can be found on
http://projects.takingitglobal.org/wsisyouthkenya

Thanks again,
Wainaina

for: Rural Youth Information Society Campaign
http://www.madeinkenya.org