[Kictanet] Confirmation on CDF Roadshow

Benjamin Makai benmakai at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 16:14:34 EAT 2005

Alice and others
Just to say that it good to know that there will be a road show in Eastern.
After leaving Kenya ICT Policy Project am doing ICT Coordination work in Eastern Kenya  based at Embu and i will be glad to offer any help if needed and also participate.My organization, PLAN may also be glad to participate- Cant commit them for now until i get more details and discuss with my seniors, but i can inquire and confirm.

Feel free to contact me in case of anything.

Regards

Benjamin

Benjamin Makai
Tel: 254-722-540641