[Kictanet] URGENT - feedback on site design KICTANet Website

Florence Etta fetta at idrc.or.ke
Mon Jun 6 16:37:23 EAT 2005

Alice,
Looks Ok to me. We can always change what we do not like. Let it go
live first I think. We can have interactive coments. I like the logo
on the top right hand corner is that what it is, a logo who designed
it.
Good luck with it from Budapest. Love place but seems racist got a
doseo f thay this morning at the shops!
O well what can I do!
Cheers all,
FE