[Kictanet] Research on Internet Consumers

James Nguo james at alin.or.ke
Fri Jul 15 12:14:42 EAT 2005

Dear ALL,
I'm carrying out a research on consumer internet research here in Kenya in
collaboration with Russell Southwood of Balancing act, UK. I will be
inviting you to a workshop where we will review the results but meanwhile
I'm looking for contacts of consumer bodies that have handled issues related
to internet. I believe some of you may give me contacts of

Kenya Consumer Network?
Kenya Consumer Organisation-?

Do you know any other body here in Kenya working on telecommunications
consumer issues/civil societies?/government body?
Best regards

James