[Kictanet] RE: Proposed Last KICTANET Meeting of the year

Andrew Karanja andrew at aitec.co.ke
Wed Dec 14 08:35:32 EAT 2005

Dear All,

   The agenda as it stands is as follows:

*	Review Kictanet activities this year
*	Planning for next years activities including the Advocacy
campaigns
*	An update on strategising on how to engage with the new
minister/PS and follow up with
the ICT policy
*	Kictanet's registration and the way forward

Due to the low feedback on the suggested time of 2:00 Pm Wednesday 14th
December, I have received a suggestion that we could move the meeting
towards the end of the week to 2:00 Pm Friday or Thursday this may be
more convenient for most.

I look forward to your feedback on this proposed times.

Regards

Andrew Karanja
AITEC Kenya