[Kictanet] Fwd: [wsisnigeria] FW: ONE DAY STAKEHOLDERS MEETING ON WSIS

Florence Etta Fetta at idrc.or.ke
Thu Aug 25 15:46:39 EAT 2005

Below fyi
Anything similar happening here? I. e Participatory preparation for prepcom
3 and WSIS Tunis.
Who's planning it? Is KICTAnet involved or should it? We need to copy good
practice where ever we find it. No?
I am sorry if there has been or is work ongoing on this matter. I have been
away for a long time.
FE