[Kictanet] resource to help prepare for WSIS prepcom 3

Emmanuel Njenga njenga at apc.org
Thu Aug 25 12:03:23 EAT 2005

Hi all,

Just thought i might forward to this resource, it might come in handy
for those planning/preparing to attend WSIS prepcom 111.

Also inform you of the Africa WSIS civil society caucus discussion forum
currently running on the same...see details below..

Africa mailing list
Africa at wsis-cs.org

Africa Civil Society Prepcom Briefing
24/08/2005 -- The WSIS PrepCom III of Phase II of the WSIS – will take
place from September 19-30 and will be the last meeting for negotiation
of the final Tunis documents. The following document outlines briefly
the documents that will be negotiated, how they will be negotiated, and
different opportunities for lobbying and the timetable for negotiations
for PrepCom III.
http://africa.rights.apc.org/index.shtml?apc=he_1&x=1060734

regards,

Njenga