[Kictanet] KICTANet activities

emutua emutua at ngocouncil.org
Wed Aug 17 12:58:08 EAT 2005

I would like to inquire if there any areas of collaboration or stages at which i can join in currently with some of ICT related programs we intend to to initiate here at theNational Council of NGOs' for our member networks.In the case of voip i would suggest an voip network connectivity for cso's (is it possible to intergrate their separate ones into one intergrated network that is viable ?with ofcourse an isp -preferably ARCC,which is a cso).Thanks for any of your response.

Emanuel Mutua
Network administrator
Tel:+254(020) 2715259, 2738288
Fax:+254(020) 273 6345