[Kictanet] Fw: KICTANET meeting

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Fri Apr 29 12:09:19 EAT 2005

Dear all

Apologies but the organisation that will be responsible for the 4th May
kictanet face to face planning meeting is KIP IDRC.
Over to Florence and Lizette. The venue remains the same, the jacaranda
hotel from 10.00 am to 1.00. Lunch included.

thanks and apologies for any inconveniences.

Florence should be sending us the agenda soon

A. Wanjira Munyua
National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in Africa (CATIA)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
alice at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
http://www.catia.ws