[Kictanet] Fw: Draft ICT Policy - Wonderful job done

Emmanuel Njenga njenga at apc.org
Thu Apr 28 15:41:29 EAT 2005

Congratulations Alice...

this is great and hope all is going well at the UNESCO consultation
meeting ..also wishing you the best at the Ministerial meeting in Mombasa..

Regards,

Njenga

alice at apc.org wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Nandain" <cnandain at yahoo.com>

Emmanuel Njenga Njuguna
Africa Policy Monitor Project Coordinator
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
Email: africa.rights at apc.org
Web: http://africa.rights.apc.org
Tel: 61 4 0151 7112