[Kictanet] Workshop on SD aspects of ICTs

Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net
Thu Apr 14 11:00:10 EAT 2005

Hi Alice,

Please send me a schedule of the workshops you (KICTANet + CATIA etc) have
between now and May 12th. I would like to see which one I can co-fund, present
a draft paper and collect feedback on the MDG/WSSD/Environmental sustainability
aspects of ICTs....

In tomorrow's moderators meeting, kindly give audience to the 'youth input' to
be sent to you from Tony Wafula (Radio Waumini) and G-ICT ....it was collected
via the WSIS Youth Kenya mailinglist.

Regards,
Wainaina
--
Technical Coordinator,
OKN Mobile

http://www.oneworld.net
http://www.openknowledge.net
BIASHARA 560: SMS the words BIASHARA ON to the number 560 from your Safaricom
phone and you will receive regular business advice and information on
discounts. Each tip will cost only seven shillings on your air time.

Winner of the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA) Awards 2005
Runner up - Small Enterprise Exhibitor Award at the KEPSA Convention
Finalists of the 2004/5 APC Africa Hafkin Communications Prize
Theme: "Community connectivity projects for economic development"
http://www.apc.org/english/hafkin/2004/finalists.shtml?cmd[810]=x-797-30691