[Kictanet] ICTs-4-MDGs presentation

Shem Ochuodho shem at arcc.or.ke
Tue Apr 12 22:55:03 EAT 2005

Hello Ndugu Wainaina and Other Presenters accessible on this list:

Many thanks for very stimulating presentation. It would help if other
presenters also forwarded soft copies of their presentations to either
cliff at arcc.or.ke or andrew at aitecafrica.com.

Once the way forward is discussed and agreed, we'll revert.

Best regards,
Shem, ARCC