[Kictanet] Re: List of Confirmed Participants - Poverty Reduction and ICTs Roundtable

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Mon Apr 11 22:49:11 EAT 2005

Hi Shem

I have had a good look at the draft programme that we shared with the lists
earlier and I have made a couple of changes
for one if we are talking about an ICT for poverty reduction round table we
must allow for more time for plenary discussions. So I have reduced the
panellists time to 6 minutes each and more time to plenary discussions
Secondly PS Rege can not act as a moderator. Rather he should officiate the
opening. So  have altered that as well.
We also do not need to have more than one moderator for each session. I have
therefore removed myself  from the responsibilities of moderating the
morning session.

Find attached-updated

A. Wanjira Munyua
National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in Africa (CATIA)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
alice at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
http://www.catia.ws