[Kictanet] Fw: Pre-workshop meeting

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 18:52:12 EAT 2005

Hi Alice,

Please take my apologies as I will be away untill the
18th of April. KIF wil be represented by Magana all
the same.

Charles
Please
--- alice at apc.org wrote:
> Dear all
>
> Please see below tentative agenda for the
> pre-workshop meeting, which will
> be held on the 15th of April to collate comments on
> the draft ICT policy.
> KICTANet members interested in attending are welcome
>
> Alice

>  I propose the following agenda for the pre-workshop
> meeting of April 15,
> > 2005.
> >
> > Agenda
> > · Discuss report, general success/failure of
> discussion list and
> > discussion forums/round tables
> > · Recommendations to ICT policy draft
> > · What to do with recommendations (Way forward)
> > · AOB
> >
> > Yours faithfully,
> >

> > Dr Ben Sihanya
> >
> > Dr Ben Sihanya
> > Teacher, Author, Advocate, CPS(K), Consultant
> > Intellectual Property, Constitutionalism, and
> Communication Law
> > University of Nairobi Law School & Innovative
> Lawyering
> > Parklands Law Campus, Room B10
> > Box 1313, Sarit Centre, 00606 Nairobi, Kenya
> > Telefax (254-20) 3741769; 340856/8/9 Ext. 30 (O);
> 4343259 (H)
> > Cell: +722897825
> > email: innovativelawyer at wananchi.com;
> sihanya at uonbi.ac.ke
> >

> > Hi Both
> >>
> >> You need to send out invitation for the
> pre-workshop meeting for 15th
> >> April.
> >> Venue has been confirmed.Please work on the
> programme/agenda ASAP
> >>
> >> thanks
> >>
> >> A. Wanjira Munyua
> >> National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs
> in Africa (CATIA)
> >> Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
> >> alice at apc.org
> >> http://www.apc.org
> >> http://www.catia.ws

CHARLES N. NDUATI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
KENYA ICT FEDERATION (ICT BOARD OF KENYA PRIVATE SECTOR ALLIANCE)
11th FLOOR, BRUCE HOUSE, KAUNDA STREET
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI KENYA
TEL: 254020-317996/251438/253847