[Kictanet] Fw: APOLOGIES

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 19:03:04 EAT 2005

Yours Truelly,

Somehow I forgot to send the online version of
sympathy, kindly acept this belated one. I was once
comforted by a good friend when I lost my dad two
years ago, and he told me to alwways remeber as I
grief, that my father also had his father,who also had
a father  etc.and they all passed away. Likewise, your
dear mum, had a mum, who also had a mum etc..

Take it in  stride and cheer up.

Charles Nduati

--- innovativelawyer at wananchi.com wrote:

> Thank you all for you messages of condolences. They
> have helped a lot
> during this difficult period. I loved my mother
> matriach Agnes Awuor
> SIhanya. She loved us. We will miss her. We count
> her as the blessing. I
> am back; luckily I had done most of the work befor
> living for Mama's send
> off.
>
> Sihanya
> Deepest apologies ndu. Sihanya.
> >
> > Brian
> >
> > On 23/3/05 8:42 PM, "alice at apc.org"
> <alice at apc.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Dear all
> >>
> >> This is to let you know that Dr. Sihanya lost his
> mother.
> >>
> >> He had sent me a message saying he had lost Mama
> Agnes but I had not
> >> imagined it was his mother.
> >>
> >> My condolences to him and his family.
> >>
> >> alice

CHARLES N. NDUATI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
KENYA ICT FEDERATION (ICT BOARD OF KENYA PRIVATE SECTOR ALLIANCE)
11th FLOOR, BRUCE HOUSE, KAUNDA STREET
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI KENYA
TEL: 254020-317996/251438/253847