[kictanet] House Intel chair calls for ban on electronic voting systems

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 16:47:31 EAT 2018

House Intel chair calls for ban on electronic voting systems

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) called for a ban on electronic voting systems in an interview that aired Thursday on Hill.TV's "Rising."

"The one thing we've been warning about for many, many years on the intelligence committee is about the electronic voting systems," Nunes told Hill.TV's Buck Sexton, who sat with the lawmaker on Wednesday.

"Those are really dangerous in my opinion, and should not be used. In California — at least in the counties that I represent — they do not use an electronic system," he continued.

"I think anybody that does that, and that's communicating over the web, it's going to be a challenge. So you have to make sure that you limit that as much as possible, and we need a paper trail so that you can go back in case you have to do a manual recount," he said..."

Chebukati, Chiloba, IEBC walisemaje?.... Devine majuu yuasemaje?
Be blessed.Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".