[kictanet] Invitation to Nairobi Innovation Week 2017

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:42:57 EAT 2017

As per the STI law...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-zte-idUSKBN16E1X1

Penalize local and foreign individuals and firms, ignoring / undermining
local talent and industry.

Penalties paid should be channeled to a fund managed by
https://www.nacosti.go.ke

Fund managed by nacosti.go.ke should also be allowed to invest in firms
such as zuku.co.ke

SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Mwololo Waema Tim via kictanet <