[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Govt to start phone tapping in war on counterfeit trade - Daily Nation

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Feb 17 09:49:31 EAT 2017

What actually shocks me is the dishonesty of all this. We had engaged CA a few weeks ago and the denials were clear...

CA, please help us understand this...

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad