[kictanet] Fwd: TCRA to enforce use of .tz domain names

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:30:26 EAT 2016

Wainaina,
Good idea if the registrars office  processes were more streamlined.
Most of the people who register businesses do so to chase imminent
business. There are also a significant number of dormant
companies/businesses that go quiet after registration or a few
transactions. There are a few law firms who understand the need for an
online presence but I am not sure how many also liaise with registrars for
their clients to get a domain together with the certificate of
incorporation.
It would be worth a study for KENIC or entrepreneurs here to understand why
Kenyans incorporate companies/register businesses and maybe this can help
us devise ways for capturing potential customers at the point of
registration of their business...
Regards,

Grace L.N. Mutung'u
Nairobi Kenya