[kictanet] ICT Authority to weed out quacks

Nelson J kwaje nelson at web4all.co.ke
Fri Dec 2 10:28:46 EAT 2016

Let us face it, the ICT Industry has a problem with  standards,
ambiguity rules the ICT Industry in Kenya.  the words below can have as
many meanings as the are ICT professionals

  * Cloud Solution
  * Software Architect
  * Software Developer
  * IoT
  * Web APP
  * and many other

we can not sit and and watch as the industry gets  diluted in the name
of innovation and disruption.