[kictanet] Film board overstepping mandate in policing aired adverts - CA

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:01:01 EAT 2016

Well done Mr. Mutua and Mr. Wangusi,

The fact that the temperatures are up means cooking is going on.
Honestly i found that Coca - Cola AD inappropriate for family times
based on the general family value system in Kenya, it is good KFCB is
flagging this issues and making a case for our value systems which is
one of the forgotten items among the vision 2030 pillars.

KFCB and CA simply need a synchronised approach similar to how NTSA
show's up with Kenya Police on the roads to deal with speed and
alcohol issues on the roads.

Regards