[kictanet] Kenya to rival Nigeria in local content production

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:57:59 EAT 2015

The government is Dog-fooding the Media industry in my opinion. If they
cant produce local content then whats their purpose? Just regurgitate
whatever foreign media produces?

I think its a good idea but seems too targeted to one industry.

I still don't understand why we allow Mtumba clothes, Chinese furniture and
more relevantly foreign software to dominate our market.

For the Local content the money will create the skill-set and attract the
right people in.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke