[kictanet] Telkom-Kenya Properties for Sale

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:53:24 EAT 2015

I thought the challenge with many buyers is that they have been disagreeing
on price due to the bundled assets.

Buyers are looking to buy a telco firm - but price is high cause of assets.
Only logical way forward is to separate assets, sell to developers, and
sell the telco to a buyer purely interested in the telco business, and not
real estate.

On Tuesday, 22 September 2015, Kevin via kictanet <

with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>