[kictanet] Software ownership dispute

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:47:19 EAT 2015

Even if you did not sign the documents, they will still be able to table
the documents in court.

Since they paid you some money, i am certain this is what will be used to
make decisions on what to pay you.

I am not sure how you got to do all this work without a signed contract
too. That in itself is a major oversight since you went ahead to build the
engine, deploy it and have it in production.

--
Muthoni

My Blog: http://rugongo.blogspot.com/
Mahatma Gandhi once said:-