[kictanet] Fwd: [Skunkworks] C# Developers required Urgently - Interview tomorrow!

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 07:35:05 EAT 2015

Fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Roy via skunkworks <skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:26:32 +0300
Subject: [Skunkworks] C# Developers required Urgently - Interview tomorrow!
To: Skunkworks forum <skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke>

I have a friend from Seychelles who is in the country looking at hiring
developers urgently for for a project in their country.

Requirement: Finished college, available to start immediately, be good in
developing software using C# and dotnet framework.

The salary range is given around 3,000 USD for successful candidates and
they will offer flights and accommodation.
You have an opportunity to make it if you can be at Stanley Sarova tomorrow
(Thursday 30th) latest 3 pm. Interview will start from 13:00 - 15:00

I am not related to them in anyway and all CVs should be emailed to Lanka
Dorby dgit at ict.gov.sc and confirm your interview attendance for tomorrow.

Her mobile number is +2482723252

Do not email CVs to me please and I will NOT help facilitate your hiring if
you fail the interview.

Roy.

--
Barrack O. Otieno