[kictanet] Google loses round one of court battle with Waiguru

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 09:43:02 EAT 2014

I think they key difference between this case and the usual third-party
intermediate wrangles we come across is that Google are not being held
liable for the content, they are merely being asked to disclose the
*identity* of the content owner, which they would have obtained when
setting up the hosting for this owner.

IMHO this is not a big deal and Google should simply provide the required
information as required by court.

On Thursday, December 11, 2014, Isaac Mutunga via kictanet <