[kictanet] ICT Authority; Baptism without conversion

Josiah Mugambi josiah.mugambi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 20:28:26 EAT 2013

Hi,

Just catching up on this discussion a bit late. A couple of questions that
may serve to strengthen this case:

- what are the reasons given for the seemingly limited participation of KE
tech firms in govt projects. Skills? Support systems? Communication?
Corruption?
-
- Do we have success stories - KE tech firms regularly doing business with
gov?

I currently serve as the iHub Exec Director where we represent ~11k
developers, engineers, bloggers, creatives and others in the tech field and
certainly would want to have a lot more tech business in govt taken up by
local tech firms. The resources, talent is there.

Josiah

Josiah Mugambi