[kictanet] Have we failed the nation yet again? - the inzi issue

Bitange Ndemo bitange at jambo.co.ke
Fri Oct 4 18:26:43 EAT 2013

Waithaka,
I was and I am still frustrated with the procurement law.  We should have
dealt with ages back.  If you recall we pushed for a policy change to have
50% of the software demand purchased locally.  This could not happen till
the law was changed.  We need to make more noise for our legislatures to
understand.

Ndemo.