[kictanet] Should Kenya bite the bullet and roll back the Telkom Kenya Privatisation?

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri Nov 15 09:37:05 EAT 2013

Is there no third alternative.  Do we really want to say that the only option is to kick them out ??

Are we sure they are the only party at fault ?

Badru Ntege
Sent from my Mobile

On 14 Nov 2013, at 11:36, "Mark Mwangi" <mwangy at gmail.com<mailto:mwangy at gmail.com>> wrote:

I am also of the idea that we kick them out. They are probably after getting 100 % ownership tat way 100 % profits can flow back o the mothership. Just have a look at how the French operate in West Africa to get a clue. Kicking Orange out will not result in collapse of our economy whether it is by direct investment or tourist no.s.

Its becoming rather ridiculous and I dont think ceding control to them is an option.