[kictanet] Our Response to Systematic ICT Systems Failure at IEBC

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 15:14:40 EAT 2013

+1 Harry. I am in. I agree we need a post election audit.

Please note I cannot vote in this election and dislike both front runners.

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
Clinton School of Public Service
University of Arkansas
wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
http://democratizingegypt.blogspot.com
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660