[kictanet] how positive can foreign media be?

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:55:11 EAT 2013

Dear Andrea

Bitte sehr.

Please send us the thoughtful coverage that has occurred since March 9 so
we can compliment them.

I am technically foreign. Of course I will apply the same amount of
scrutiny and criticism to the local media.

Kind regards, Warigia

wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
http://democratizingegypt.blogspot.com
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660