[kictanet] Jubilee - Freedom of Information?

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:30:12 EAT 2013

Where are we with Freedom of Information in Kenya?

The Law + Rules + Regulations?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9942442/Police-officer-sad-after-victim-survives-car-crash.html

Will it not improve public services + increase sensitivity :=)

In addition to web portals (access to general information) some go.ke orgs
have been providing for some years now, we need e-mail addresses for all
case officers in central & county governments.

This will help in auditing services, communications and delays which are
often retaliation or neglect for "not talking properly".

Ghost employees should not have e-mail addresses unless....

Beyond email, we move on to CRMs :=)

http://www.futuregov.asia/articles/2009/feb/04/crm-citizen-centric-government/