[kictanet] Abuse of KICTANET forum by Biz.Daily journalist

Ory Okolloh ookolloh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:36:51 EAT 2012

Dear listers,

A friend in Nairobi just emailed me this print article (attached)  in the
Biz Daily paper where my comments on the ETNO proposal last week are
featured as the "blog of the week" and my personal email address included
as the "title of the blog"

This is an outrageous abuse of this forum where the discussion is often
open and insightful - do people now have to worry that their comments on
Kictanet will be passed off as an article somewhere?

*vexed*

Ory
*I try to keep my emails short and to the point: http://emailcharter.org/*