[kictanet] US group flags chemical levels in Coke sold abroad

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:14:09 EAT 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM, John Kariuki <
ngethe.kariuki2007 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Waweru, Listers,
> Thank you for the info.
> There is a general regulatory challenge even in our sector mainly because
> of information asymmetry.
> It is therefore important that we be alert and demand similar treatment by
> investors  as in their home country especially in matters of health, safety
> and enviroment.
>
> John Kariuki.

I doubt we have the capacity to push KEBS! Someone give me an idea. If they
cannot deal with "Fruit Juice" makers, I wonder how they can hold Coca-cola
or any other conglomerate as BIG by the horns.
My position is that we are still far from making demands and getting
meaningful change as suggested unless KEBS can adopt such standards and
shut down Coca-cola operations locally until they adhere to those
standards....

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,