[kictanet] Youth Access to Government Procurement Opportunities

John Matogo jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Tue Jun 26 17:38:48 EAT 2012

Dear colleagues,

I would like to bring to bring to your attention the Youth Access to
Government Procurement Opportunities meeting that is being organised
by the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports on
29th June at KICC. (See attached notice)

Some of you are involved in mentoring and working with young
entrepreneurs, please pass this message to them and encourage them to
attend. Many times we, the youth, complain about not having
opportunities to access government tenders. I believe this is an
initiative by Government to reach out to us. Let us embrace the
opportunity to learn and participate in the government procurement
processes.

Kindly share.

Best.

--
Regards,

John Matogo
Manager
Incubation Centre, @iBizAfrica
Strathmore University
P.O. Box 59857-00200 Nairobi, KENYA
Tel: +254 070 303 4280 (direct line)
Personal Mobile:+254 722 813 533
Email: jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Web: www.strathmore.edu and www.ilabafrica.ac.ke

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore's Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.