[kictanet] DEADLY THIKA ROAD - WHO IS LISTENING?

Info info at amwik.org
Wed Apr 25 10:19:41 EAT 2012

Its very unfortunate that the greed of a few Kenyans is causing the death of
others. Truth be told, there has been signages but people uproot them
especially if they appear metallic and they have even gone ahead to remove
the protective  barriers along some of the road sides. we need to change our
value system otherwise we all perish!

Drivers also are aware for the last years that these highways are under
contraction and every day or almost, you find changes and it is also the
responsibility of any sane drive to drive carefully.

However, I think there is a suicidal element in our drivers if you observe
the driving styles not just for matatus but even private motorists and they
bring their egos on the road. Unfortunately, in a crash, it is the driver
who suffers while their fancy vehicles feel nothing. It is time Kenyans took
responsibilities of their action and stop the blame game!

Jane