[kictanet] DEADLY THIKA ROAD - WHO IS LISTENING?

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:40:14 EAT 2012

This already reeks of a class action suit,  i believe the complainants
would win. Lawyer Rumba Kinuthia instituted a private suite sometime back
and i belive he won compensation for falling off one of teh embankments at
night after some drinks, rain and fast driving in his mercedes. I think he
might just be the fella to rattle the three major companies doing the road.
A lot is taken for granted in Kenya. Like the fellows who blocked of the
road outside daystar in upper hill so there could dig  trench. No signage,
just rain , their TATA truck and a huge 'Mtaro' in the road. Plus think of
all the accidents in the recent past attributed to bad driving,
carlessness, etc.... think of those two girls who lost their lives just
recently on the road after their 'matatu' hit a stationary struck. I think
the ministry involved should do something because this has already gotten
out of hand.