[kictanet] Professional Certification and Standardization a Must, is this feasible?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:28:52 EAT 2012

Thank you Dr. Siganga, that is the same quagmire we are facing in the
standards developement body where is represent CSK, apparently only
Food and Health related standards are mandatory, from the look of
things it appears Ministry of Trade or Industry has an important role
to play in conjuntion with the Ministry of Information and
Communication, that is why i thought DIT might help enforce since if
the government and Juakali sectors embrace the standards the whole
country will embrace them.