[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into KICTAnet 2.0

Nancy Macharia n_macharia at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 19:46:20 EAT 2012

Yawe's expression and contribution may not be intellectual. Somewhere in the theatre of the absurd. While not all may accept, it has its own place and purpose. I want to believe that he achieved his objective. To stimulate some debate and education by IBM and other disciples. Taking offence is not a response but some reaction!

Lucker Nancy
Tel: +254727746156Sent from my BlackBerry