[kictanet] IBM is dead!

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Apr 18 14:41:43 EAT 2012

As we approve and condemn the phantom caller, we should also learn to
take what Robert says with a little pinch of salt

On 18/04/2012, peres_were at yahoo.co.uk <peres_were at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Yawe
>
> I really do not see what is negative about IBM launching its cloud service.
> I am guessing the title subject of your email was meant to 'catch' the
> kictanet audience for a good discourse.
>
> The said 'respected member of this community' should have given his views
> online for a good debate rather than try to dictate to you how you should
> write your posts.
>
> More oil to your elbows I say! Keep on writing!
>
> Peres
> Sent from my BlackBerry®

Mwendwa Kivuva
For
Business Development
Transworld Computer Channels
Cel: 0722402248
twitter.com/lordmwesh
transworldAfrica.com | Fluent in computing
kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know