[kictanet] Fwd: Your confirmation is required to leave the kictanet mailing list

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 14:33:32 EAT 2012

Thanks, I am very humbled?

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
Kenya

Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

________________________________
 From: Ali Hussein <ali at hussein.me.ke>
To: robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "info at alyhussein.com" <info at alyhussein.com>; KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Sent: Monday, 16 April 2012, 14:23
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Fwd: Your confirmation is required to leave the kictanet mailing list

Robert

Sage is a more appropriate word for you... :)

Ali Hussein
Managing Partner
Telemedia Africa
Azania Technology Group
+254 773/713 601113

"You generally hear that what a man doesn't know doesn't hurt him, but in business what a man doesn't know does hurt.". - E. St. Elmo Lewis, member, Advertising Hall of Fame

Hi,